Easton Press YANKEE IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT SEALED Deluxe Limited Edition
A CONNECTICUT YANKEE IN KING ARTHUR'S COURT
Mark Twain's landmark novel, in an extraordinary re-creation of the lavishly illustrated First Edition...
Easton Press presents an extraordinary reproduction of the First Edition of Mark Twain's classic A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court. This is Twain's immortal story of the Connecticut engineer transported back to the days of King Arthur in a Deluxe Limited Edition that features all 220 original, vintage illustrations, the complete and unabridged text, and the elaborate cover design from the landmark First Edition published in 1889. Features include:
- An extraordinary reproduction of Mark Twain's beloved novel A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court, originally published in 1889.
- Here are all the vintage illustrations by Daniel Carter Beard -- over 200 in all!
- Each volume fully bound in genuine leather.
- This remarkable edition is limited to 300 hand-numbered copies.
- The cover design, stamped in three colors, evokes the original cover.
- Features genuine hand-marbled endpapers -- no two exactly alike.
- A custom-crafted clamshell case.
- A raised "hubbed" spine deeply embossed with genuine 22kt gold.
- Acid-neutral paper that will not crumble with age.
- And much more!
6 1/2" x 9", 576pp