Easton Press HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN'S FAIRY TALES SEALED Deluxe Limited Edition
Easton Press - Factory Sealed and Shrinkwrapped
HANS CHRISTIAN ANDERSEN
- Literature's great fairy tales and stories in the unabridged text from the landmark limited edition published in London in 1893.
- All 100 original illustrations by Arthur J. Gaskin.
- A beautiful two-volume set measuring 8" x 10 1/4", fully bound in premium leather.
- Replication of the 1893 edition's elegant cover design.
- Genuine hand-marbled endsheets -- each volume is unique!
- A raised "hubbed" spine deeply embossed with genuine 22kt gold.
- Acid-neutral paper that will not crumble with age.
- A custom-crafted slipcase, covered in luxurious fabric.
Factory Sealed - Shrink Wrapped